Mag. Maximilian Kröpfl is an associate in the IP/IT Law practice group. He focuses on data protection, intellectual property, unfair competition, and distribution.
Maximilian Kröpfl studied law at the University of Graz. During his studies, he gained experience in a notable Austrian telecommunications company, in particular in the area of data protection compliance. Subsequently, he worked as a parliamentary assistant to a Member of the European Parliament and for a Vienna law firm specializing in data protection law. In addition, he authored numerous publications in this legal field.
- Kröpfl, Praxiskommentar zu den SCC 2021, Jan Sramek Verlag
- Kröpfl, Von der Akkreditierung der DS-GVO-Zertifizierungsstelle, JusIT 2021/74
- Kröpfl, Konformitätsbewertung im Datenschutzrecht in Jahnel, Jahrbuch Datenschutzrecht 2020
- Höller/Kröpfl, BVwG: Zum Personenbezug spekulativer Daten, JusIT 2020/75
- Kröpfl/Rohner, Schrems II: Uncle Sam am Boden?, DaKo 2020,78