Our Employment Law practice group advises on all areas of individual and collective employment law. The team also has many years of litigation experience in employment law disputes and in advising on due diligences. Our experts advise on reorganizations and restructurings, as well as management contracts.
Our Employment Law practice group is one of the largest employment law teams in Austria and has three female partners. The team is called upon when next-level advice is required. In particular, our Employment Law practice group is the first choice of leading national and international companies for employment law and labor law litigation.
The Employment Law practice group advises companies on all employment law matters in the context of complex corporate transactions and transfers of businesses. The team is a sparring partner for HR departments on general and strategic issues.
Other key areas of advice include compliance issues (such as data protection issues in the context of employment law) as well as advising executives and executive bodies. We are also experts in advising on criminal labor law (wage evasion and “social dumping,” employee protection, administrative criminal law, etc.).
With its focus on global mobility, the Employment Law practice group stands for internationality. Jana Eichmeyer, Head of the Employment Law practice group, has collaborated with publisher LexisNexis to create the Lexis ContractMaster, a contract drafting tool, and is continuously developing it further.
Our fields of expertise
- General advice on employment law, labor law, and human resource management
- Individual employment law (all issues relating to the drafting and termination of employment contracts, employment-related claims, and company-wide employment-related regulations)
- Transactional employment law (corporate acquisitions; restructurings)
- Collective labor law (works agreements including social plans; works council matters, collective bargaining agreements)
- Executive employment contracts (service contracts, managing director contracts, and management board member contracts)
- Employment law and labor law litigation
- Employment law crisis management and public relations strategies in response to litigation
- Global Mobility
OTHERS ABOUT US