The Dispute Resolution practice group has decades of experience in major commercial disputes. Our experts will represent you in court, arbitration, or settlement proceedings. With multiple practice groups available to work on larger cases, we can assemble the perfect team to meet your needs.
We advise on all commercial law disputes, especially corporate litigation. We support our clients in advance of disputes, in determining the procedural strategy, and during the judicial or extrajudicial conflict resolution. We also assist with media strategies around litigation. In or out of court – we pursue the best possible outcome for our clients.
The Dispute Resolution practice group has special expertise in cross-border cases. We work together with the most suitable specialists for your case in each jurisdiction, and thus ensure that the process runs smoothly.
The partners of the Dispute Resolution practice group are also proven experts in employment law and criminal law. We can offer innovative solutions for issues that overlap these areas of law.
OUR FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Representation in civil litigation
- Representation in investor litigation, including class actions (on the side of credit institutions)
- Representation in arbitration proceedings
- Acting as arbitrator in national and international disputes
- Insolvency law (filing claims, enforcement of claims)
- Civil and international contract law (negotiating and drafting complex contracts; general terms and conditions; general contractor agreements, distribution agreements, and leasing agreements)
- Antitrust damages proceedings (private enforcement)
- Capital market disputes
- Commercial agency law
- Real estate disputes, construction litigation
- Product liability law