Our Capital Markets practice group is closely linked to the practice groups Corporate + M&A, Banking + Finance, and Public Law. The team members are highly qualified with many years of experience in capital markets issues and transactions. Our clients appreciate our entrepreneurial approach, which guides us towards pragmatic solutions even when time is of the essence.
We advise on all aspects of capital markets law and assist with equity and debt financing, from the planning stage, through the preparation and negotiation of the necessary documents, to execution. The Capital Markets team has an excellent reputation for large capital increases on the issuer side as well as for IPOs. E+H is a leading Austrian law firm also for takeovers. We are proficient at tackling complex transactions, handling regulatory issues, and working with investment funds.
Utilizing an interdisciplinary approach, our team has attained a strong market position, serving international clients and regularly working on cross-border transactions.
OUR FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) and listings
- Capital increases / new placements (Re-IPO/SPO)
- Debt and hybrid debt issues
- Convertible bonds
- Promissory notes
- Issuance programs (DIPs, MTNs)
- Derivatives, repurchases (repos), and securities lending
- Investment funds and asset management
- Corporate governance and compliance for issuers
- Financial market regulations (MiFID II, MAD, EMIR, AIFM/UCITS, Solvency II, CRR)
- Regulatory proceedings
others about us