Helena Neuner works as attorney-at-law (“ständige Substitutin”) at E+H. She advises on domestic and international real estate and M&A transactions, with a special focus on the hotel and leisure sector. Helena has consulted both owners and operators on leases, rentals, management, and hybrid agreements in the hotel industry. She handles real estate projects throughout their entire life cycle, from planning and execution to purchase/sale. She also regularly advises Austrian and foreign clients on joint venture structures and associated corporate law issues.
Helena Neuner studied law at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz with a focus on International Law. During her studies, she worked as a legal assistant in another distinguished Austrian law firm. As an associate, she was nominated by Women in Law for a Justitia Award in the category “Young Achiever.” Shortly before her registration as an attorney-at-law, Helena Neuner was honored as “Best Associate of the Year” at the Promoting the Best Awards.
- Neuner/Ofenheimer, Go Green oder Greenwashing, Immobilienmagazin, 1-2 | 2022, 24f
- Neuner, 2 Jahre Pandemie: Rechtsprechung zu Mietzinsminderungsansprüchen im Zusammenhang mit COVID-19, Der Standard, 25.01.2022
- Lanschützer/Neuner, Versicherung muss Hotelbetreiber bei Betretungsverbot nichts zahlen, Der Standard, 10.03.2021
- Lanschützer/Neuner, Kein Geld mehr für die Firmenmiete, Wiener Zeitung, 17.07.2020
- Lanschützer/Neuner, Fixkostenzuschuss und Schadensminderungspflicht, Immobilienmagazin 7-8/20, 16f
- Lanschützer/Neuner in Napokoj/H. Foglar-Deinhardstein/Pelinka, Aktiengesetz Praxiskommentar (2020), Kommentierung zu §§ 55-60 AktG