Our White-Collar Defense practice group has expertise in all areas of white-collar defense: starting with preventive advice, through support in a crisis situation, to representation in main proceedings. We have a strong team that can support you on short notice in a crisis situation. In complex cases involving white-collar defense, we will quickly provide you with the best possible solutions.
We advise and train our clients on the rules of conduct under criminal law: from general topics such as giving and accepting gifts, to topics specific to certain sectors (e.g. in the financial industry). We offer trainings for entire teams, as well as for executives and management – we always tailor the content of our trainings to meet our clients’ specific needs.
In the event of a dawn raid by the authorities, you must have a partner you can rely on. We can be this partner for you: our dawn raid task force will intervene for you on site and ensure that your company’s rights are protected.
We defend clients both in judicial criminal proceedings and in the investigations that precede them before the public prosecutor’s office and the investigative authorities. We also advise on potential civil claims and provide support in media relations.
We develop defense strategies for companies and individuals, filter possible evidence, prepare information, and support our clients in processing the facts of the case.
In increasingly complex and extensive business cases, we help clients navigate as a reliable partner. We have participated in numerous major white-collar criminal proceedings and represented clients against charges ranging from financial crimes to environmental scandals in a wide spectrum of cases.
OUR FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Compliance consulting and trainings
- Compliance guidelines and systems
- Emergency intervention in the event of dawn raids
- Defense in white-collar investigations and proceedings
- Defending companies within the scope of association liability
- Representing private parties and victims in white-collar investigations and criminal proceedings
- Intervening as a person of trust for corporate witnesses
- Criminal law advice in connection with the leniency program
- Private prosecution (e.g. in cases of industrial espionage)
- Internal investigations, with IT forensics if needed