Energy + Infrastructure
Our Energy + Infrastructure team combines the expertise of all relevant practice groups with specific industry and market knowledge. Our clients value this approach, and the projects we implement for them are proof of our market-leading position in the Energy + Infrastructure sector.
Our Energy + Infrastructure team is one of the largest in the Austrian market. Our clients include national and international energy suppliers and infrastructure companies, public corporations, leading international infrastructure funds, infrastructure investors, and construction companies. We support our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their projects.
We advise on national and international M&A transactions and the establishment of joint ventures. With us, you will find specialists for all regulatory issues, including the most challenging and demanding approval procedures.
Our clients particularly value our expertise in the following areas:
- Renewable energies (hydropower, solar, wind power, etc.)
- Oil and gas issues (upstream, midstream, and downstream)
- Telecommunications, cable, and transmission networks
- Large-scale plant construction (including FIDIC standards and others)
- Public roads, water supply, wastewater systems, and other critical infrastructure
- Public-private partnership projects
- ESG certifications (see also our Sustainability team)
OTHER ABOUT US