The Public Procurement practice group primarily advises public-sector clients on procurement projects and represents them in the public review process. We also advise bidders participating in public tenders. E+H Rechtsanwälte is the law firm for all questions concerning Austrian public procurement law.
This team’s wealth of experience in tenders in a wide range of sectors (such as construction, education, energy, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals) enable it to provide advice that goes beyond purely legal aspects. We combine industry, technical, and business knowledge to offer consulting with an eye toward the future. Our specialists in the Public Procurement practice group have been drafting complex supply and service contracts for years, and are the right people to call when it comes to particularly tricky implementation issues. At E+H Rechtsanwälte, we are experts in both national and EU-wide tenders.
The Public Procurement practice group collaborates closely with the Public Law practice group in order to provide comprehensive guidance. Our team can capably represent the interests of bidders in review proceedings because we are strong and have significant industry experience.
OUR FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Preparing invitations to tender, as well as construction, supply, and service contracts
- Managing the procurement process for contracting authorities
- Providing expert opinions on procurement law issues
- Representing contracting authorities and bidders in the public review process
- Public Private Partnerships
- Advising bidders in public procurement procedures
- Representing clients before courts at many levels
OTHERS ABOUT US