Anastasiia Panchak, LL.B, LL.M is a foreign associate in the Antitrust + Competition Law practice group.
Before joining E+H in May 2022, Anastasiia worked as an Antitrust & Competition Associate for the two leading law firms in Ukraine for over 5 years. In Ukraine, she advised large international and domestic clients on a variety of matters related to antitrust and competition law, including cartels, abuse of dominance, merger control, vertical agreements, unfair competition practices, and influence marketing matters.
Anastasiia obtained a Bachelor’s degree in law (LL.B) from the National University of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy” (Ukraine). She graduated with a Master’s degree (LL.M) in Civil law from the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, as one of the top 4 students out of 200 in her year. Anastasiia also has a bachelor’s degree (LL.B) in Accounting and Audit.
- Bondaryev/Dyakulych/Panchak. Information exchange and related risks. A jurisdictional guide. (chapter on Ukraine). Concurrences in cooperation with International Bar Association, 339-346. 9 September 2022
- Sehrschoen/Panchak. Legal Update: EU and Ukraine have signed the agreement on liberalization of the carriage freight operations & recognition of driving licences: key changes. 14 May, 2022
- Bondaryev/Panchak/Lazoryshynets. Merger control regime during martial law in Ukraine: current status. Kluwer Competition Law Blog. May 25, 2022
- Bondaryev/Panchak. Top Trends in Ukrainian Antitrust Law Enforcement – 2022 Forecast. CEE Legal Matters, issue 9.2. April 29, 2022
- Dyakulych/Panchak. Ukraine’s 10 Year Antitrust Tobacco Saga Is Coming To An End. Kluwer Competition Law Blog. June 22, 2021
- Bondaryev/Panchak/Mensitov/Lazoryshynets. 2020 International Year in Review (chapter on Ukraine). American Bar Association, 58-61. December 2021
- Bondaryev/Panchak. Post-Lockdown Antitrust: A review of 2020 and the outlook for 2021 (chapter on Ukraine). American Bar Association (forthcoming)
- Bondaryev/Panchak. Ukrainian Antitrust Enforcement — the Year 2019 in Review. Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients 2020. July 2020